Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module
The DSE6120 MKIII is an Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module suitable for a wide variety of single, diesel or gas, genset applications.
Monitoring an extensive number of engine parameters, the module will display warnings, shutdown and engine status information on the back-lit LCD screen, illuminated LEDs and remote PC.
The DSE6120 MKIII will also monitor the mains (utility) supply.
The module includes USB connection and dedicated DSENet® terminals for system expansion.
The module is compatible with electronic (CAN) and non-electronic (magnetic pick-up/alternator sensing) engines and offers an extensive number of flexible inputs, outputs and extensive engine protections so the system can be easily adapted to meet the most demanding industry requirements.
The extensive list of features includes enhanced event and performance monitoring, remote communications & PLC functionality. The modules can be easily configured using the DSE Configuration Suite PC software. Selected front panel editing is also available.
216 mm x 158 mm x 43 mm
PANEL CUTOUT SIZE
184 mm x 137 mm
MAXIMUM PANEL THICKNESS
6120-05 - 6120 MKIII Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module
- 4-line back-lit LCD text display
- Multiple display languages
- Five-key menu navigation
- LCD alarm indication
- Customisable power-up text and screen images.
- DSENet® expansion compatibility
- Data logging facility
- Internal PLC editor
- Protections disable feature
- Fully configurable via PC using USB communications
- Front panel configuration with PIN protection
- Power save mode
- 3-phase generator sensing and protection
- 3-phase mains (utility) sensing and protection (DSE6120 MKIII only)
- Automatic load transfer control (DSE6120 MKIII only)
- Generator current and power monitoring (kW, kvar, kVA, pf)
- Mains (utility) current and power monitoring (kW, kvar, kVA, pf) (DSE6120 MKIII only)
- kW overload alarm
- Over current protection
- Breaker control via fascia buttons
- Fuel and start outputs configurable when using CAN
- 6 configurable DC outputs
- 4 configurable analogue/digital inputs
- Support for 0 V to 10 V & 4 mA to 20 mA sensors
- 8 configurable digital inputs
- CAN, MPU and alternator frequency speed sensing in one variant
- Real time clock
- Manual and automatic fuel pump control
- Engine pre-heat and post-heat functions
- Engine run-time scheduler
- Engine idle control for starting & stopping
- Fuel level alarms
- 3 configurable maintenance alarms
- Compatible with a wide range of CAN engines, including Tier 4 engine support
- Uses DSE Configuration Suite PC Software for simplified configuration
- Licence-free PC software
- IP65 rating (with optional gasket) offers increased resistance to water ingress
- Configurable CAN read & transmitted information.
- 1 alternative configuration.